Terms & Conditions
for Manali Adventure Camp | May 2019
- We / Us - Hirkani Adventures, team or any team member of Hirkani Adventures
- You - You. Participant. A person who are participating for Himalayan Adventure Camp or any other event organized by Hirkani Adventures.
- Himalayan - In Himalaya mountain range.
- Adventure - An adventure is an exciting experience that is typically a bold, sometimes risky, undertaking.
- Camp - a place with temporary accommodation of huts, tents, or other structures, typically used by soldiers, refugees or travelling people.
- Himalayan Adventure Camp - Camp organized with adventure activities in Himalayan range of mountain
- Luxurious - For Himalayan Adventure Camp luxurious meaning is Mumbai - Manali - Mumbai travel is organized in AC class instead of second class. Accommodation is provided in spacious tent with sleeping bag during camp. Pure veg and hygienic food during camp. Clean and well maintained campsite.
- Camp Itinerary - Activity schedule of Himalayan Adventure Camp
- Certified Facilitator - A person who is conducting adventure activity is certified & experienced.
- Team Member/s - A member/s of Hirkani Adventures is present with camp leader.
- Tour Leader - A person who is leading the tour of Himalayan Adventure Camp
- Camp Director - A person who direct or manage all event during camp.
- Organizer - Hirkani Adventure is organizer of Himalayan adventure Camp
- Participation Amount - Amount to be paid to reserve your seat for Himalayan Adventure Camp.
- Pre EMI Facility - Reserve your seat in 2000/- INR and pay rest amount in EMI till March 2019. E.g. if you reserved your seat in September 2018 with 2000/- and 19100/- rupees are balance. Now from October 2018 to March 2019 there are 6 months, so divide 19100/- with 6 month and your Pre EMI amount is 3183.33/- INR. Pay this amount from October 2018 to March 2019 every month.
- Registration Form - Form to be fill to reserve your participation or book your seat in Himalayan Adventure camp
- Participation Transfer Charges - Amount charges to transfer your seat to any other participant who is participating in Himalayan Adventure Camp instead you. For more information see ‘Participation Transfer Rule and Charges’.
- Participation Transfer Request - For any kind of reason your are not able to attend Himalayan Adventure Camp, you can request to transfer your seat to any other person. Charges are applicable for transfer seat to other person.
- Participation Transfer Form - A Form that participant need to fill to transfer his/her seat to other person. Charges are applicable for transfer seat to other person.
- Participation Cancellation Request - For any kind of reason you are not able to attend Himalayan Adventure Camp, you can request to cancel your seat
- Participation Cancellation Charges - Amount charges if you cancel your participation any time after booking your seat. For more information see ‘Cancellation and Refund Rules’.
- Participation Cancellation Form - A Form that participant need to fill to cancel his/her seat from Himalayan Adventure Camp. Charges are applicable for transfer seat to other person.
- Once you are filled and submitted your registration from of Himalayan Adventure Camp to Hirkani Adventures, it means that you are agree with registration, participation transfer, participation cancellation, refund, travel and camp rules.
- As we are travelling by Indian Railways, we can not guaranteed for the preferred or confirmed.
- At Delhi refreshment arrangement will be made on 4 in one room basis as room will be booked to refresh only.
- As Delhi to Manali travel is from Himalayan mountain Range, we request you to carry your travel sickness bags with you.
- Accommodation in camp is on sharing basis in tent. We will try but can not give guarantee that you will get accommodation with your family member or friend.
- All food during camp including breakfast, lunch and dinner is pure vegetarian and hygienic. Non vegetarian food, alcohol and smoking is strictly not allowed during travel and camp.
- Reporting on time for train, bus and local transport is your responsibility. If you missed train, bus or local vehicle; then you have to reach next destination of travel or direct at campsite of Himalayan Adventure Camp at your own cost.