Date: 3 to 5 May 2019 (Batch 1) | 7th to 9th May 2019 (Batch 2)
Trek Duration: 2 Night 3 Days
Max Altitude: 11679 Ft
Trek Gradient: Easy
Location: Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Total Seats: 25
If you want to be part of phenomenal view of greenery of surrounding and lush snow covered mountain in short period of time, so this trek is for you. This trek highest point is 3560 mtr. These regions known as Valley of Gods. Chanderkhani Pass offer scenic view of surrounding famous peak like Deo Tibba, Hanuman Tibba, Frendship Peak, Ladakhi Peak and tow beautiful famous ranges Pir Panjal & Dhauladhar. April, May, June and September is
the best month for this trek.
Day 1: Nagger (1800mtr) – Rumsu (2150mtr) – Nya Taapru (2650Mtr) 4km/5 hours Approx.
Day 2: Nya Taapru – Chanderkhani Top (3560mtr) – Chanderkhani Base (3200mtr) 9km/8 hours approx.
Day 3: Chanderkhani Base – Rumsu 6km/4 hours approx. – Nagger
Please insure that carry the below mentioned documents
• Govt. photo id card ; original and photocopy (Driving license, voter ID, Aadhar card etc)
• Medical certificate and Disclaimer (*to be filled by trekker)
• Medical certificate ( *to be filled by doctor)
• Manali to Manali Transport
• Forest Permissions, Camping Charges
• Meals on trek ( Veg & Eggs)
• Guest House, Home stay & Tent
• Group Leaders and Instructors who are experienced and certified with NIM (Uttarkashi), ABVMI (Manali) or other professional institutes in India or abroad & Wilderness first responder with First-aid medical kit oxygen cylinder & stretcher.
• Trekking equipments: Tent ( twins sharing), mattress, slapping bag, kitchen, dining tent, toilet tent, utensils & crampon ( if Required)
• Mules to carry common equipments/porters.
What’s not Included
• Any Expenses of Personal nature such as Travel and medical insurance, Drinks, Laundry, Telephone/Fax, Calls, Additional Porterage or transportations.
• Any additional Expenses caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities(Land Slides, Floods etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs, Etc. Any tips, and any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
• Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra and need to be borne by you.
• Smoking and Any Kind of Alcohol Drinks not allowed During Program.
• Insurance: All travelers are advised to purchase travel insurance that provide care and services for sickness, Accidents, emergency rescue, ted. Related to international travel.
Organizer shall not be responsible for the loss of personal assets and belongings of the travelers due to unavoidable reason or mishap.
• My Raasta expects you to carry your personal luggage on your own; the backpack can’t weigh more than 11kgs.kindly keep the backpack waterproof by using an inner liner. Suitcase/trolleys/hand bags will not be allowed as you will not be able to walk/hike with them. Cost for putting the backpack on to a mule
• 1200/- if you make an online payment, 10 days in advance otherwise you can also book once you reach respective base camp at a cost of 1500/- per backpack.
• As you will be in the lower Himalayan range and the weather is something which is not in our control, in case of bad weather we will take alternative route or come back if the route is unsafe, the final call is up to the trip leader, his/her decision is final. Keeping the safety of the group in mind.
• Caution & Remarks:
Even though participants do not need to submit any health certificates those with a history of medical problems, particularly cardiac or respiratory, should consult a doctor before deciding to undertake the trip. Carry appropriate substitution drugs for individuals allergic to any of above
Avoid medication such as sleeping tablets, sedatives, strong painkillers, and anti-histamines which depress the respiration and increase the risk of (AMS-Active Mountain Sickness?) Especially while sleeping.
If for some reason you wish to cancel your trek, email intimation needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests are not taken over phone. However, you can phone to check whether your cancellation has been processed.
The cancellation charges are as under:
Cancellations prior to 90 days from the start of the trek – full refund. Cancellation between 89 days and 40 days to the start of the trek – 50% refund. Cancellation less than 39 days to the start of the trek – no refund.
Note: If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike/bandh etc), My Raasta, Manali, Himachal Pradesh is not responsible and will not give any refund.
Some Tips Backpacking Checklist:
- Sun protection & Cold Cream (Sunscreen/Lip balm/Sunglasses)
- Insulation (Jacket/ Personal Clothing’s/ Fleece Gloves/ Hat or Cap)
- Illumination (Headlamp or flashlight (Plus spare – Extra batteries)
- Personal First-aid Kit.
- Energy Food
- Hydration Bag or Water Bottle
- Bandana or Buff
- Rainwear (jacket, pants) (Depend on Weather)
- Boots or Shoes suited to terrain
- Socks plus spares
- Camera and memory cards – Optional
- Binoculars – Optional
- Notebook and pen or pencil
- Credit/Debit card; small amount of cash
- Earplugs and eye shade – UV Protected or Cat 4
- Toilet paper
- Insect repellent
- Toothbrush and/or toiletry kit
- Cell phone with Charger,
- Personal Clothing (T-shirts/Lowers/Under Garments etc.)
- Thermal Inners
Last but most Important: Trip itinerary and Contact details left with friend or Home.